[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1346: Function bp_is_profile_component() is catching non-buddypress blog pages as profile components.

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Nov 18 23:16:42 UTC 2009

#1346: Function bp_is_profile_component() is catching non-buddypress blog pages as
profile components.
--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------
Reporter:  trusktr  |       Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
    Type:  defect   |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by johnjamesjacoby):

  * owner:  => johnjamesjacoby
  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 The problem is that you have WPMU and BuddyPress running in two sub
 directories off of the root. At the moment there isn't a fix (even running
 1 level deep isn't recommended), but I can give you a possible work-
 around...

 In buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-catchuri.php, line 68 is...
 {{{
 $component_index = 0;
 }}}
 Change that to...
 {{{
 $component_index = 1;
 }}}
 ...and return here with the results.

 I'm not sure this will be core territory, but you may convince me to add a
 filter to the index so that non-standard installations can make
 adjustments without modifying the core.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1346#comment:2>