[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #914: Division by zero error in /buddypress/bp-activity/bp-activity-templatetags.php on line 56

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Aug 26 21:57:22 UTC 2009

#914: Division by zero error in /buddypress/bp-activity/bp-activity-
templatetags.php on line 56
  Reporter:  jacobwg      |       Owner:  jacobwg
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Resolution:  worksforme   |    Keywords:

Comment(by epicalex):

 No, I can't replicate it now either to be honest, but it was definitely
 the problem before, and I was running trunk. Well the problem is solved
 now anyway!

 Replying to [comment:6 jacobwg]:
 > Replying to [comment:5 epicalex]:
 > > Another note is that if the total posts was less than the posts per
 page, the same error occurs

 > What version of BuddyPress are you using?  I'm cannot duplicate the
 problem, but I am using the latest version via SVN.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/914#comment:7>