[buddypress-dev] [BuddyPress] How to detect if an user has never logged in

Erick Hitter ehitter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:56:28 UTC 2011

That action is called when a new user activates his/her account via
BuddyPress' activation mechanism. It won't execute again for a given user
after that user activates his/her account.

You can find that action in the *bp_core_activate_signup* function of
BuddyPress' *bp-core/bp-core-signup.php* file.

Erick