[buddypress-dev] How to activate WordPress users as BuddyPress users

Pasquale Puzio pasquale.puzio at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 22:39:30 UTC 2011

Thank all of you for your time and your suggestions.

@Michael: maybe I haven't been very clear, when I say synchronize I
mean that I would to create a buddypress profile for every user
haven't it now.

@Erick: exactly!!! Which value should I insert in this meta field? Can
i simply create the meta field using an empty value?