[buddypress-dev] forum not associated with a group ("open forum")

Rocio Valdivia rocio at mecus.es
Tue May 11 07:31:44 UTC 2010

Hi everyone!,
*-Another way I can see is to create a new record in wp_bb_forums but I
imagine the BP group directory would iterate through the records and try to
find a group based on the forum_name; what happens if it fails?*-
Well, you can create all the "open" forums in wp_bb_forums and all of them
belong to the group_id=0, so this way, it can be very easy to iterate
through the records and to find all the "open" forums.

Hope to be helpfull :)

Twitter: _DorsVenabili

Rocío Valdivia
mecus.es