[buddypress-dev] Re-activation

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Tue May 5 09:46:16 GMT 2009

It's about time I started the discussion back up on this mailing list.
Pre-1.0 most of the development discussion was going on in the forums
(and here prior to the forums). Now that 1.0 is out of the door, the
forums are mostly going to be end-user discussions.

I'd like to get this going again for development discussions.
Discussions around component and theme development, bugs, enhancements
- just about anything code related.

Eventually, as work on buddypress.org progresses, I'd like to move
discussions onto the site, possibly via groups and group forums. For
now though, let's kick up some discussions on here as it's up and
ready to go.

Andy

---------
Andy Peatling | Social Engineer | Automattic
http://apeatling.wordpress.com