[buddypress-dev] Old URI Format

Joe Jacobs joe at hazardcell.com
Tue Mar 31 15:57:24 GMT 2009

Hi guys,

Firstly I want to appologise if this question has already been asked. I've
tried searching the mailling list archive but I haven't found anything yet.

Is it possible to revert BuddyPress back to the old URI format? (that
required the pseudo base for blogs) I've written a sunrise.php script that
converts username.domain.tld/path to domain.tld/members/path and but I'm not
sure how to change the link format. I've tried manually editing a couple of
functions in bp-core.php but that only reformats the links for the current
user and even then the links are wrongly formatted. What would be the
correct way to do this?

Cheers,
Joe Jacobs
http://joejacobs.org/