[buddypress-dev] languages in BP 1.1

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Thu Jun 25 17:44:20 GMT 2009

Glad everyone is eager and ready!

The plan is in the next week or two to have a subversion repository
set up for your language files. Each time you make a change, please
keep the repo up to date with the latest version. I'll give a weeks
notice when a launch is close, so you can make sure your translations
are up to date.

I'll then take the latest for each language and bundle them in the bp-
languages folder.

Any questions?

Andy