[buddypress-dev] Album plugin

phlux0r phlux0r at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 04:53:20 GMT 2008

Andy answered this kind of question somewhere on the WPMu forums I
believe. It's going to use the built in WP [gallery] tag. I guess, one
could see to adapt other gallery plugins to work with BP. I would
anticipate that people would want some more levels of sophistication
with the gallery. Like quotas, permissions, tags, categories etc...

R.