[buddypress-dev] How to create a Home base without creating first the blog

phlux0r phlux0r at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 03:19:28 GMT 2008

Hi Margarit,

it sounds like something isn't right with your installation of WP-MU and
BuddyPress. When I updated to this latest version of BP, I started from
scratch (as I explained before) and it all worked fine. Make sure you
have the bp_blogs component installed as this is the component that
handles the profiles/blogs.

Regards,
Robert