[buddypress-dev] How to create a Home base without creating necessarly a blog?

Margarit Muça margarit.muca at yahoo.it
Sun Sep 14 05:07:17 GMT 2008

I just finished bothering jake about my ignorance with server
permissions and now I need some other help...
I now tried the new function of the Home base, which is certainly
great but I think it would be greater if there was the possibility to
create the home base "the profile " (whith all the social network
features without creating necessarly the blog, and only if a user
needs it give him the possibility to simply create it.
I don't know if it can't work like or if I just don't know how to do
this.

Please some help.
Thank you again.

Margarit Muça