[Bulk] Re: [buddypress-dev] Parse error: syntax error, unexpected

Margarit Muça margarit.muca at yahoo.it
Sun Sep 14 03:09:12 GMT 2008

Thank you Andy for the answer but a friend of mine solved this problem
and I just wanted to write you to tell the way he solved it. Was it a
syntax error? I don't know. I'm completely ignorant.
But Now I have another problem.  I start from the begining:
I unistalled the wordpress MU installation from my servers and
installed it again. Then I uploaded again all the BUddypress Plugins
and the two themes following step by step the instructions inthe
README.TXT link  on buddypress trac server. BUt I cannot see the CSS
of My site. All i can see is black and blue (links) text. I don't know
why it doesn't work.This was the first reason that made decide to
remove buddy press one week a go. But I thought it was my fault, and
please if it is my fault tell me which was my fault. I deleted the
home theme and then uploaded the buddypress home theme. What's rong?
Then I uploaded also the the Buddypress.
I didn't look as it should. Then i went to see in "Site admin",
"themes" to enable the recent themes, all done. But again it doesn't
work.

Please give me some help.
I'm seriously interested in this project and I want to use it.
Thank you.

ps: this is the link to my site: www.ylber.org

Margarit Muça
margarit.muca at yahoo.it