[buddypress-dev] BuddyPress Documentation

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Tue Sep 9 22:34:46 GMT 2008

Make sure you have WPMU up and running correctly first, and that you
can log in and create blogs ok.

Once you have that, you should be able to just drop in the plugins
into the mu-plugins directory and then copy the two themes into the wp-
content/themes directory.

I have tested that it is working with new installs using both subdir
and subdomains on WPMU 2.6.1.

Andy