[buddypress-dev] buddymoney concept

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Thu Oct 23 21:07:01 GMT 2008

Hi Peter,

I am going to start by putting together a website where people can
purchase buddymoney tokens. What I'll do is think about an API and some
documentation for people to use.

Perhaps we could provide you a list of things to do and you could try
creating a buddymoney donate plugin or help us to get it working with WP
e-Commerce.

I am kind of over whelmed at the moment. So I'm not sure whether that
sounds like a plan or not. I would really really like to have Andy's
thoughts on core infrastructure...

Ciao,

Dan