[buddypress-dev] buddymoney concept

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Mon Oct 20 00:54:23 GMT 2008

Hi Andy,

That is great news. I think that the plan should be to setup a new site
called buddymoney.org (I just bought the domain name) where people can
go to and buy tokens. It occurs to me that essentially we would be
building a payment gateway of sorts. Think along the lines of Google
Checkout meets BuddyPress.

In theory anybody could goto buddymoney.org (or buddypress.org) and buy
tokens that can be spent on a site that has the BuddyMoney plugin installed.

Shall I email you my initial sketches / design mock up?

Ciao,

Dan