[buddypress-dev] default avatar

Buzz Lightyear buzz_lightyear at buzzdev.net
Fri Nov 21 08:01:26 GMT 2008

Well yes, but I mean, some option would be nice to have. Same as it is on normal wp/wpmu.
Btw. I understand, that BP is extending WPMU with ability to upload locally own avatar, but it seems to me, that it duplicates gravatar functions as well, which I don't think is really necessary. But maybe i'm wrong on this.. ;)
Andy, please explain...

thanx