[buddypress-dev] Private Messaging: a small problem when composing message

Jerome jeromebeta at gmail.com
Thu May 22 11:33:03 GMT 2008

On Compose page, I got a yellow excalmatory mark icon on IE status, click
the icon it shows :

Line:495

Char:4

Error:Object doesn't support this property or method

Code:0

I also found the text I input in the compose input box is very very small,
while it becomes normal when I sent this text message out or the text
display on Inbox page, it should get the "textarea" class from my wpmu css,
but it seems not, I wonder is it related to the above error.

furthermore, the same "small text" problem happens when you reply a message,
but without the yellow excalmatory mark icon on IE status.

did anybody here get the same problem? thanks!