[buddypress-dev] Profile Data Missing

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Thu May 15 20:36:18 GMT 2008

> I suspect the function renders the profile takes the logged user's
> id by mistake, it is supposed to take the id of the user belongs to
> the blog, but the same question I asked before here, which user of
> the blog will it pick? you know that a blog could have many users,
> many admins...

It should render the details for the blog owner. Basically, the ID for
the user that has defined that blog as their primary blog. Your
primary blog has a user icon next to the tab in the admin area. That
is where your profile details will show. I believe I'm right in
thinking a blog can only have one primary user assigned to it?

Andy