[buddypress-dev] Profile Data Missing

Bryan Phelps bryanphelps at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:11:19 GMT 2008

I'm talking about on the output though, not the backend.  If I'm logged in
as John Doe and then visit other people's outputted profile pages, all the
profiles show John Doe's info.  The blog title, etc. is right but the
"basic" information and the extra profile fields I added all show John Doe's
stuff.  If I'm logged out, nobody's info shows up.