[buddypress-dev] xprofile messed up links

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Mon May 12 16:29:50 GMT 2008

On 12-May-08, at 3:52 AM, Jerome wrote:
> btw, does anybody get the link mess-up problem? it is a big trouble
> for my site now, I hope I could sort it out and integrate xprofile
> and messages with my site. thanks!

Right now everyone working on BuddyPress is using subdomains. I'm
going to set up a local install today using subfolders so I can test
and fix these link issues.

> I suggest buddypress could retrieve the DB_CHARSET setting from wp-
> config.php on wpmu, for example:
>
> define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8');

I'll use this constant in the DB scheme to resolve this problem,
thanks for that.

Thanks,
Andy

---------
Andy Peatling | Social Engineer | Automattic
http://andyinlife.com