[buddypress-dev] 1. Project Updates

Jerome jeromebeta at gmail.com
Fri May 9 07:51:22 GMT 2008

I would like to thank everyone working here, it is a wonderful project and I
believe there is a wonderful team behind it as well, I appreciate your job
very much!

I just had a try on the lastest trunk, I found it messed up all category,
archieve and page link of my wpmu site, these links all do not work, I just
wonder does buddypress support wpmu subdirectory installation? furthermore,
the avatar upload does not work either, unless I changed the submit url of
the form in bp-xprofile-avatars.php, I suppose it is the same problem if
current buddypress build is only designed for subdomian installation.

btw, how to change the Encoding to UTF-8? my wpmu site is UTF-8, but
buddypress on my site still can not display Chinese correctly.

Is there anybody have any idea about my problems? any clues? thanks very
much!