[buddypress-dev] bp-messages-admin.php - missing?

David J. Bisset dbisset at dimensionmedia.com
Fri Jun 20 20:08:19 GMT 2008

I just got the latest SVN of BP and when I applied it the buddypress
theme says i'm missing bp-messages-admin.php:

Warning: main(bp-messages/bp-messages-admin.php) [function.main]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/vhosts/xxx/httpdocs/xxx/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp-messages.php
on line 14

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening
'bp-messages/bp-messages-admin.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/vhosts/xxx/httpdocs/xxx/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp-messages.php
on line 14

I commented out the line for now, but does this even exist? I can't
seem to determine that.

--
David Bisset
Director of Web Development