[buddypress-dev] up/down commenters on buddypress

Ponara ponara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 19:14:40 GMT 2008

Was wondering whether anyone is considering the ability to up/down comments.
A popular topic (politics, celebs, media, etc) usually attracts alot of
comments, unfortunately many are very rude,
the ability to thumbs down those comments so that better comments float to
the top is done in a few places and always appreciated.

Also simple linking the commenter to their profile page if they're members
so we can see their blogs, wire, etc. would create a virtuous cycle of
reading other people's posts.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Andrea <sillyandrea at gmail.com> wrote:

>  You're welcome. And it now has the new theme. :)
>
> Doesn't have all the new features yet, but it looks pretty.
>
> (and yes I will be addressing the splog signups. *sigh*.)
> A.
>
> Chiara Merino wrote:
>
> Thanks Andrea :)
>
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Andrea <sillyandrea at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There's a plain vanilla install of WPMU & BuddyPress at
>> http://testdrivewpmu.com
>>
>> Andrea
>>
>> Chiara Merino wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all :)
>>>
>>> I've been following the BuddyPress development with great interest.
>>> Congrats to all :)
>>>
>>> Would any of you have any sample sites available to view?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Chiara
>>>

>> --
>>  http://atypicalife.net/blog/  personal anecdotes from our days
>> http://homeschooljournal.net/ free blogs for homeschoolers
>> http://wpmututorials.com/     tutorials for WordpressMU
>> http://ronandandrea.com       Web consulting

> --
> Chiara Merino Pérez-Carvajal
> Gerente Editorial y de Contenidos
> Microjuris.com
>
> url: www.microjuris.com
> tel. 787.724.3889 ext. 252
> skype: chiaramerino
>

> Nota de confidencialidad: Lo anterior constituye información confidencial y
> privilegiada entre el remitente y el destinatario. Cualquier uso de la misma
> por persona que no sea el destinatario esta prohibida. Su usted recibió este
> mensaje por error, comuníquese con el remitente y proceda a borrar el mismo
> con todas las copias que posea.

> -- http://atypicalife.net/blog/  personal anecdotes from our dayshttp://homeschooljournal.net/ free blogs for homeschoolershttp://wpmututorials.com/     tutorials for WordpressMUhttp://ronandandrea.com       Web consulting

Ponara Steven Eng
tel.: 212-810-6067