[buddypress-dev] "Mutual Friends" and "People You May Know"

Aaron Jorbin aaron.jorbin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 08:22:52 GMT 2008

I think having a system of one way relationships would be the way to go.
You could have people that are "Friends" where there are duel one-way
relationships and "Buddies" which are completely one way.  That would allow
people to be be connected and follow any one they want, along with the
ability to also have a pre-arranged whitelist if you don't want the world to
see anything.  A friend list could also have 3 sections: Friends, My Buddies
(people I follow) and Budies of mine (people following me).

aj