[buddypress-dev] New BuddyPress Theme

Jed Barish jed at deafnation.com
Fri Jun 13 21:16:30 GMT 2008

Groups and Friends are not ready to be integrated because there are some errors. Should I wait until they are ready to be integrated with other components? With your new theme, I am hoping to see them all ready soon but apparently it will be couple more months before we see them all ready.

Let's say if I started a WPMU site with lots of new users until Buddypress is ready to roll out then how hard will it be integrated with current wpmu users. New theme will be taking over their own current design or will we see widgets instead to show my profile info, etc like we see on the new theme. If we could use the new theme as "stand alone" site under a wpmu site's author page. Let's say I am the blog owner of XYZ then a widget to show my author info/profile, etc. Anyone can click on it as profile page like myspace or others do. Will it be possible?

Jed