[buddypress-dev] Upload Profile photo error

Jed Barish jed at deafnation.com
Mon Jun 9 17:07:02 GMT 2008

Warning:  preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/sfcom/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-avatars.php on line 411

Catchable fatal error:  Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/sfcom/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-avatars.php on line 227

I got the error when I tried to upload a profile picture. Where do I need to change the folder permission or any specific component to be turned on to work with this feature.

Jed Barish
DeafNation