[buddypress-dev] 404 profiles and friends?

Simon Wheatley lists at simonwheatley.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 21:01:24 GMT 2008

Brian L. Brey wrote:
> I have the same error with the latsest r249 release. I tried it under
> both 1.51 and 2.6 MU. The default theme is installed as default in the
> themes folder (standard). The error appears on all pages, except blog.

Interesting. I've not had time to return to the problem since posting
here. Have you installed from scratch (I did)? Anything out of the
ordinary in the install process (I can't think of anything odd in mine,
and WPMu seemed to be working fine before BuddyPress installed).

Please do let me know if you get any further with this issue.