[buddypress-dev] What is the bp-core-catchuri logic?

Glenn Ansley glenn at glennansley.com
Thu Jul 17 19:04:59 GMT 2008

Thanks for the reply. That was my mistake in the explanation. I am using the
subdirectories and it is in the form you mentioned with the /blogname/ in
the url.

Here's the functions: http://glennansley.com/bp_functions.txt

I should probably mention that I've added this to the top of the
bp-groups.php file
I have also included the following at the top of the file:
$bp_groups_slug = 'groups';

Thanks again!