[buddypress-dev] Error on Design -> Widgets page

Andrea Ceccarelli andrea at creativeweb.it
Thu Jul 17 16:21:21 GMT 2008

After updating buddypress messages to 0.3 on a wordpress mu 2.5 while saving
a new widget configuration for my sidebar I'm getting the following error :

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/htdocs/wpmu2.5/wp-content/mu-plugins/bp-messages/bp-messages-cssjs.php:58)
in */var/www/htdocs/wpmu2.5/wp-includes/pluggable.php* on line *701*

the strange stuff is related to the fact that i don't think to need the
messagges css on the widgets page.

(I'm not using standard theme on frontside, but this is not the frontside,
so I thinks this is not related, am I wrong?)

Any solutions?

commenting line: 140 of bp-messages-cssjs.php let me avoid problem and also
do not provide me real modification on admin page. I know that's not the
right solution but a temporary one, let me know the correct once

Thanks and Regards

d0k