[buddypress-dev] Avatar upload

Martin martin at thrive-magazine.com
Wed Jul 9 20:43:37 GMT 2008

I just tried adding a new avatar to the site I'm developing on and appear to
have a slightly different problem.

Can you do a view source of the avatar crop page and find the line that
starts with <div class="wrap"><h2>Your Avatar</h2>?

What src do the image tags have on that line?

Hope this makes sense,

Martin