[buddypress-dev] Avatar uploading

C Daniel c_daniel2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 17:38:49 GMT 2008

I have some issues when I was trying to upload avatars to an install that was at mydomain/testhere instead of at root of webserver, had problems with js not loading on the page and would get both croppers on one page and no image at all.

I installed in root of http and most of those problems went away and now  actually I see one cropper on activate per step, yet no image is shown, I see a grey box where image should be.
The image does not get stored correctly and I cant see what to crop.
No image is shown on signup profile page.

Any ideas?
No errors in log.

Thanks,
Chris