[buddypress-dev] Re: Avatar Uploads

C Daniel c_daniel2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 22:15:06 GMT 2008

I think i needed to restate my directory structure here.

I have the wpmu running in a subdirectory and creating subdirectories and there is a broken path somewhere so that the process of activate is looking for the wp-content directory in the root of my webservers http location.

To illustrate

my setup
http://www.name.com/wpmublogs/

for testing a new setup would go here
http://www.name.com/wpmublogs/testing

Now once I have uploaded all current tags during activate I get an error that /wp-content can't be found and then I see both avatar edit buttons / dialog on one page.

I realize I could move it all to root and it would be ok , maybe but I am testing in this directory. Any ideas where this might be?

Chris