[buddypress-dev] 404 error in news and blog

Eric Hansel eric at 6d6design.com
Fri Dec 5 04:54:21 GMT 2008

I'm posting this here because there doesn't seem to be an answer for
this in the forum.
I'm getting "Error 404 - Not Found" on the news and the blog pages on
my Bp install. I'm also getting some problem in the members area, if
you click on a letter it starts loading but nothing happens.
I'm pretty sure I have mu installed correctly. It is installed on a
shared server if that could be the problem?
Any suggestions? I really want to start styling this site.
You can see it here.
http://desmoineslocalmusic.com/
Eric Hansel
eric at 6d6design.com