[buddypress-dev] Privacy component

Justin Ball justinball at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 22:55:39 GMT 2008

I think you are correct, but I think that the problem is important
enough to solve.  One solution might be to use obscurity - append
random tokens to the feed.  We aren't moving financial data around so
it might be good enough.  Of course this isn't great .  Maybe HTTP
Authentication could solve the problem?

Justin