[buddypress-dev] Data Portability and Microformats

Andrea sillyandrea at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:52:36 GMT 2008

Could it be as simple as an if_function_exists?

Granted this is still early stage, but I've noticed with BP running, if
another theme is selected there's just a blog, no BP features
(naturally, since they aren't in the theme).

Andrea

--
Follow me on my various websites:
http://atypicalife.net/blog/  personal anecdotes from our days