[buddypress-dev] welcome Buddypress !

tom Wersinger homeof at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:27:47 GMT 2008

Hi developpers !

I'm Tom, 23yo french developper. I work as a freelance for wp blogs, plugins
and themes developper, CMS consultant for xoops, spip and drupal.
good skill for php, zend and Xhtml stuff ( css, xml...)

I install 2 or 3 wordpress blogs by month

My own biggest project with Mu runs at http://homeoftom.com  .
It was a game first since I host my friends and small projects for FREE
without ADS...yes I know, it's strange.. it'is a easy way to share my work
with my for customers too ( wp-signup is closed)
.I'am currently working on a new design.

Buddypress seems to be something very logical after the "mu concept" ..I
wrote a lot of code for better "user-profiling" .everything should be easier
now.very happy !

Just a note for specific and so peculiar wpmu developpers : I wrote a theme
based on about 50 options which allow a big choice of customizations for
something like a myspace theme without cloning any folder.. have a look at :
http://blog.homeoftom.com/    ( my own)
http://blond.homeoftom.com/
http://lapinnoir.homeoftom.com/
http://mgarbarczyk.homeoftom.com/
http://blond.homeoftom.com/

the "toopick theme" was inspired by the well-known "water" and offer css
options AND displaying options such as menu,bullets, sidebar
positions,exclude fonctions, flickr related account, mybloglog
widgetcolor.etc..

The design is very dirty...but it works..if someone would work on this,
welcome..

I'm a tom wersinger for facebook contact

--
http://homeoftom.com
La communauté conviv' des blogs et services