[wp-xmlrpc] Small update in -trunk

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Mon Oct 10 21:34:57 UTC 2011

I've committed a small update to WordPress trunk :
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18812

The change is relatively small, but it makes metaWeblog.newPost a bit
more consistent relative to how wp-admin works.  Basically it gets a
post id first, before trying to publish a post.  That allows for
additional meta data around the post to be set first, before the
publish event happens.

A few people tested this and it looked good.  Please take a moment to
run through it, if there are any issues I want to be able to resolve
them before the 3.3 release.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org