[wp-xmlrpc] WordPress.com images can't be loaded for "Private" blogs

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Sun Dec 18 17:48:09 UTC 2011

Thanks, Danilo! Unfortunately this workaround still opens up access to the whole site though, right? I.e. there is no granularity to the cookie that you receive after logging in, even though you have specified a redirect link.

It's good to know you are using this workaround in the official apps, because it will make a good point of reference for discussing the possibility of a more secure solution.

Daniel