[wp-xmlrpc] WordPress.com images can't be loaded for "Private" blogs

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Thu Dec 15 20:46:01 UTC 2011

I think you could reproduce this using a WordPress.org install with
network feature enabled.

A read only cookie could be a reasonable option.  For a private site
though, even read only access could be dangerous (exposing data they
don't want exposed).  The weekly dev chat may be a good place to bring
this up, see what the core devs think of it.