[wp-xmlrpc] XMLRPC for Wordpress Mu

eric at eamann.com eric at eamann.com
Fri May 14 14:51:50 UTC 2010

You can define your own XML-RPC methods and the functions that handle those
method calls.  That's what I meant by the handler function.  For example, I use
XML-RPC in all my plug-ins to report back installation progress and errors -
each plug-in makes an XML-RPC call to a custom handler (method) on my server.

Basically, you can define your own version of wp.getComments (maybe
wpCustom.getComments) that focuses on MU blogs in whatever way you choose
(identifying one blog by blog ID or getting information universally).