[wp-xmlrpc] XMLRPC for Wordpress Mu

Luke Mackenzie luke at lukem.co.uk
Fri May 14 14:42:28 UTC 2010

Could you expand on what you mean by the handler function?

I'm trying this call as an example:

http://codex.wordpress.org/XML-RPC/wp.getComments

Altering the blog_id has no effect on the comments returned. I have read elsewhere that the blog_id parameter is ignored. Is that still the case?

An alternative would be to use different endpoints per blog as I believe these are separate in MU?

Thanks again,

Luke.