[wp-xmlrpc] GSOC - are there any improvements that could be made

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Wed Mar 31 15:42:18 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:08 AM, Eitan Adler <eitanadlerlist at gmail.com> wrote:
> Per http://codex.wordpress.org/XML-RPC_Support only three (+1 for
> wordpress) APIs are supported.
> Is there anything I could to improve the XML-RPC implementation? Are
> there any services that support XML-RPC that might be useful to have
> in wordpress either as a plugin or in core?

Looking through the web interface in wp-admin, there are numerous
things that WordPress doesn't yet expose via XML-RPC.  Someone already
mentioned plugin/theme management.  Basically any piece of wp-admin
that isn't already exposed is a potential target for improvement.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org
http://josephscott.org/