[wp-xmlrpc] PHP Library

eric at eamann.com eric at eamann.com
Tue Jun 15 18:26:45 UTC 2010

I'm not sure what you mean by PHP library ... but I'm assuming you mean a
reference of some kind?

Your best bet would be a PHP Xref site that's specific to WordPress (like this
one: http://phpxref.ftwr.co.uk/wordpress/nav.html?_functions/index.html).  Then
you can navigate all of the functions and documentation a will.  The files I see
you looking through the most often would be xmlrpc.php and
wp-includes/class-IXR.php ...

But if you mean "library" in some other context, please explain ...