[wp-xmlrpc] Plugin Management API functions

Devin Watson devin at moviepartners.com
Thu Jul 8 10:20:21 UTC 2010

     Hi Tom,

     Thanks. I've just put the diff file up on ticket #10789. This diff
adds the following API calls:

    * wp.getPluginList
    * wp.activatePlugin
    * wp.deactivatePlugin

     If there is further interest, I'll be more than happy to share my
other patches for the WP XML-RPC API. I didn't think it would be prudent
to add a wp.deletePlugin function just yet until there is some consensus
as to the roadmap for the API.

Best Regards,

Devin Watson