[wp-xmlrpc] Problems) with XML-RPC

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Wed Sep 2 12:24:55 UTC 2009

Hi Daniel - it's impossible to guess what is going wrong from such few
details.

I suggest trying to capture a the network traffic from your attempted
request and response. Examining those may lead to an answer, or you
could then post them here and give us something to work with in trying
to help you.

Daniel