[wp-xmlrpc] Future Publishing

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Fri Oct 9 14:40:50 UTC 2009

I wouldn't be surprised if the Blogger API implementation in WordPress
does not support this. I don't think many people use the older Blogger
API, since then newer MetaWeblog, MovableType and WordPress APIs are
more functional.

As for your structuring question, perhaps this MetaWeblog API
reference will be helpful to you:

http://www.sixapart.com/developers/xmlrpc/metaweblog_api/metaweblognewpost.html

Daniel