[wp-xmlrpc] Future Publishing

AJ Cerqueti aj at cerqueti.co.uk
Fri Oct 9 14:22:58 UTC 2009

Hi Daniel,

Yeah, but using the existing xmlrpc.php file and functions, how would you do
this?

In blogger_newPost:

$post_date = current_time('mysql');

therefore always posting now as far as I can tell.

However, mw_newPost looks a bit more promising... Do you know where I can
find documentation on how $content_struct is supposed to be structured? I'm
assuming it's an array, but not sure how much or little is required. It
seems to be consulted to check for $content_struct['date_created_gmt'] and
$content_struct['date_created'], and if it finds neither, then sets
post_date to now. I'm hoping this is where you're leading me, as I'm hoping
to avoid editing any of the WP files!

Thanks,

AJ