[wp-xmlrpc] Future Publishing

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Fri Oct 9 14:03:24 UTC 2009

I'm not sure if this technique is what you consider the "hack," but
with WordPress, an easy way to "future post" is literally to set the
published date of the post to a future time.  If WordPress sees that
the date is newer than now, it will automatically save the incoming
post as a scheduled future post instead of publishing it immediately.

Daniel