[wp-xmlrpc] Problems with dateCreated in metaWeblog.newPost/editPost - dateTime.iso8601

AJ Cerqueti aj at cerqueti.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 11:31:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks again for your help, Daniel. Realised the PHP function
xmlrpc_encode_request() wasn't returning the datetime member formatted as
below, as it can't take apart an IXR Date object or a Date::ISO8601 object
apart properly, which I'd not anticipated. Assumed it'd check the IXR Date's
asXml() function first, but apparently not. Used SimpleXML to insert the
datetime member node as a separate step.

Many thanks,

AJ