[wp-xmlrpc] An request for comments API: getRecentComments()

Marcelo Jedi marcelobarrosalmeida at gmail.com
Sat May 2 15:04:01 GMT 2009

Hi !

I would like to suggest a new method for comments API, something like:

wp.getRecentComments(blog_id, username, password, offset)

The idea is to retrieve recent comments, but ignoring post
information, all recent comments for a given blog could be retrieved
with this paged method (see offset at the end).

Excuse me if this can be performed with other method. My understanding
is that getComments() has a different purpose.

Anyway, thanks for this great code that allowed me to create Wordmobi.

Marcelo Barros
http://code.google.com/p/wordmobi